Ringzer0 BOOTSTRAP24 Austin Call For Papers
Dates, Deadlines and Venue
- BOOTSTRAP24 Conference: 24 February 2024
- BOOTLOADER Mixer Evening: 23 February 2024
- CFP Closes 27 November 2023
- Final Selection by 30 November 2023
About Ringzer0 BOOTSTRAP24 Austin
- All new hacker conference heavy on hands-on participation!
- A single day event that features research presentations, hands-on workshops and cyber challenges.
- The BOOTLOADER Mixer is a unique evening of education, engagement and entertainment featuring an opening talk, lightning talks and interaction with instructors, speakers and the Austin hacker community
Topics of focus
- Reverse Engineering / Debugging
- Vulnerability Discovery
- Exploit Development
- AI / LLMs in the offensive/defensive context
- Hardware and IoT
- Telecom / Baseband / Cellular
- Wireless / Bluetooth / RF
- Automotive / Drone
- Application Security / Mobile apps
- OS Internals
- or define your own unique category!
- Research Presentations (45 minutes)
- Hands-on Workshops (90 minutes)
Benefits for Speakers and Workshop Instructors
- Interact with some of the best instructors and speakers in the cybersecurity industry
- Present your research or tools to an active cybersecurity community in Austin
- 2 nights of hotel stay in Austin Texas
- Up to USD 500 for travel reimbursement
- Invitation to the Speakers and VIP Social evening on Thursday 22 February 2024
- Several informal social events organised by Ringzer0 in Austin (distilleries, breweries, tex-mex food tours and more. Austin is a very vibrant city!)
Notes for participants
- Talks will be recorded on camera and shared on the Internet. By accepting a speaking slot you are committing to your talk being recorded and shared on video sites. If this is a problem for you, please say so in your submission.
- Please inform us of any disability, allergy or other needs you may have with your submission so we can accommodate them.
This Call for Papers closed on 2023-11-27 23:59 (US/Central).